Heavy gauge galvanized metal (ozone resistant) kit comes with everything you need to attach to any 20" box fan to create a high CFM commercial ozone generator that produces 20,000 mgh of ozone and shoots it straight up towards the ceiling at 2400 CFM. This is the perfect whole house ozone generator to do an entire house ozone shock treatments.
Hello, I have a problem with some type of mite in my house and they are in my microfiber couches and wood chairs and in my car. What ozone machine do I need to clear my environment of them and does it clear them out of my clothes as well? Please help!
We've been helping our customers with mite infestations for quite some time. Our protocol works great! Yes, ozone will kill them but we've found that there's a certain way of doing the ozone shock treatment that works best. We don't like to give away our trade secrets even though to be honest, other ozone generators can't achieve the high ozone concentrations that our ozone generators achieve because their ozone plates get too hot. That is one of the things that make our ozone generators unique, they run cool (The Cool-Tech models and the box fan models). The unit comes with instructions on how to operate but if you purchase, call the owner Mike at 702-956-0856 and he'll give you the run-down on exactly how to perform the ozone shock treatment to get rid of the mites.
I'm considering buying the 20,000 mg/h machine for a 1500 SF house, is this size sufficient? Will the ozone affect the computer/2 monitors, printers, flat tv, and other peripherals? I've heard ozone is not good for electronics.
Ozone isn't good on rubber, plastics are fine. Electronics don't have rubber so they're fine. We recommend short frequent high concentration ozone shock treatments. That works best from our experience. Short (1 hr) ozone shock treatments don't bother anything, except mites, molds, bacteria, viruses, parasites, flies, bugs and odors.
Curious how this ozone setup could help somebodies house who happens to have a mice infestation? it will kill the pests, correct? And disinfects surfaces, of course...
It would cause the mice to leave the house (or die). I'd recommend putting a 7000 mg/h machine on a timer in the attic and basement running for one hour every 6 hours. Then when you're not home run a 20 or 30-gram ozone machine straight into the air return for an hour on, an hour off while you're not home. That would drive the mice away or they'd die.